Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Same Ole, Same Ole

You ever notice, every morning when you see someone you always see, they ask how you are doing. Well normally my response is "Same Ole, Same Ole." Nothing seems to change. Maybe I am just stuck in a rut or something. Just seems like the same ole routine every day. Man, I really need to get some excitement in my life.

My mornings always seem to be the same.

1. Wake up late (As usual). I am not a morning person.
2. Smoke a cigarette.
3. Get my son some sort of breakfast. Usually it is either Fruit Loops or Waffles. God forbid if we are out of one of those. This pretty much determines how the morning is going to go.
4. Warm a bottle up for the little princess.
5. Hand bottle over to my wife to give the princess her bottle.
6. Take a shower.
7. Get dressed.
8. If my son has not gotten dressed for school yet, listen to him complain how he needs help.
9. One of two things will happen. Either my son will throw a fit because he cannot get dressed by himself, then he will get sent to his room, because he is doing nothing but complaining or he will be dressed and everything will go smoothly.
10. Give wife and daughter kisses.
11. Get myself and son in the car to go to school and work.
12. Wait in line to drop my son off to school.
13. Drop son off at school.
14. Drive to work.
15. Stop at the awesome P.J.s to get coffee. (One of the things I do look forward to in the morning.)
16. Arrive at work and begin my fun filled day of my full time job.

So now you have an idea of what my mornings consist of. If you even care.

So long story short, I am stuck in a rut. The next post I will be discussing why I have not posted any photos in a while.

Have a great, not so boring, abnormal day.
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment