Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DealRam.com

Well, last Thursday I went to a one day conference/training session on Adobe Creative Suites. I have been using this suite for a while now, but wanted to see if there were any hidden Easter eggs as they call them that I have not found yet. And yes there were. I wont go into details here, just because it would take to long.

I am writing this post to let everyone know of two wealth of knowledge that I gained. I gained much more than these two, but these are pretty cool.

1. Adobe CS5 will be coming out sometime in mid April. Woo hoo. I was just about to upgrade to CS4 but I am going to wait until CS5. And from what the trainer told us, there will be a lot of good upgrades. Especially in photoshop. Cant wait!!!

2. The trainer gave us a bunch of good resource links. But the one I have used so far is dealram.com. She said that they had the best deals on all memory. And by far they do. I just ordered some ram for my laptop. Cant wait to see if it works and how well. I will let you know how it works. The cool thing is that you can search by computer. But don't despair. If they don't have your computer listed. You can search my memory type. Not everyone knows what type of memory they have. Just put make and model in google and search for memory and it should tell you.

Hope you enjoy.
Kenny.

1 comment:

  1. Well just did some research. So far what I can find is April 21-22 ? Check out the below site for some cool CS5 sneak peaks.

    http://cs5.org/

    ReplyDelete