Monday, November 2, 2009

Where have I been??

Some days I don't even know the answer to that. When I first started this blog I had all intentions on posting every day. Well lets just say that "Life" happened. It has been way to long since I have posted anything here on my blog. The truth of the matter is, I can barely find time to breathe, so I am having a hard time to blog.

What has been going on lately, basically is family. I am trying to balance my job, family and my photography company. Not much has been happening on the photography side lately. I did a bridal shoot recently and have a wedding to shoot next weekend. As soon as I have pics edited from those, lets just say I hope to post some.

To be truthful I am not even sure who even reads this, but I guess if anyone does it would be good to update.

So if you are one of my few readers, please hang in there. I hope to get photos posted soon. Some may be out of date as far as the event, but I may not have posted them yet.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to have pictures posted very soon.

For now, I hope all had a great halloween and you have a great days to come.

Hope to see you here soon.

For now,
Sincerely,
Kenny Naquin

No comments:

Post a Comment