Monday, November 2, 2009

In action!!

Last weekend I had a bridal shoot for a wedding I have this upcoming weekend. I hope to have pictures posted by the end of this week from that shoot. We shot in the French Quarter in New Orleans LA. It was fun.

Thanks to Joe for coming with me to shoot. Even though we got harassed for shooting in what we thought was a public place we got some great shots. Joe got some great in action shots of me, which I have never had before. So here they are.

I also wanted to give big props to my wonderful wife for coming out once again and making the brides feel comfortable and beautiful. She is a special person to me in my life and my company. She has been one of the pushing forces behind Kennyn Productions Photoraphy. I love her so much.

P.S. - Baby good luck this week! I will be there with you through every step.

Enjoy and check back soon for more photos from this shoot.



If you are interested in any of Kennyn Productions photoshoots, family portraits, weddings, engagements, etc..... Please feel free to contact me at kenny@kennyn.com or 504-232-1072.

No comments:

Post a Comment