Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Times to cherish!

In November, I took my son to our hunting camp. Man was it fun. We spent the night at the camp and took a boat ride the next day to show my son where we hunted ducks at. I am an avid duck hunter and I cant wait till my son is old enough to go out to the blind with us to get some ducks. Until then he just loves going back to the camp. He keeps asking when are we going back. It cant come soon enough for him. Till next time. Enjoy!

Kenny

My little man Joshua


Joshua with his PaPa


Johsua with his cousin "B"


Attempting to catch some fish. No such luck though.


On the way out to the duck blind.


My "Little Man" in the blind. Love this shot.


On the way back in. These are the times I cherish the most.


Some of the great sceneroy that we get to see when we go hunting.

Till next time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment