Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The attention span of a 4 year old

Just this past Sat. my son Joshua had his first T Ball game. It was great. You really get to see the attention span of a 4 year old. He is having fun though, and that is all that matters. Here are some great action photos from the game. Stay tuned for more. Also check back for photos from his first Jiu Jitsu class.

Decked out in his White Sox Uniform


I allways knew my son would be the one with his glove on his face.


"What do I do with this???"


One of the star players!


This kid has a great swing!


Thats my boy!


Yup, players from the same team fighting over the ball. It was great!


Such concentration!!


I think he was bored at this point!


Whole team running after the ball!

Well that should be it for now. Enjoy and check back later for updated pictures.

Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment