Friday, May 15, 2009

"I'm Batman"

Well it has sure been a bit since I posted aything. Lets just say I have been majorly busy. A 4 month old and a 3 year old can do that to a person. Well yesterday the women of the house went out to watch the season finale of Grey's, so it was just the fellas at home. Go figure that my son is already fasinated by superheroes. I think I may have had something to do with that. I wanted to try out some new strobist techniques, so my wife and I made him his first batman costume and we went out back to shoot some shots. Trying to get a 3 year old to stay still was fun to say the least. We had a pretty good time for the little while it lasted. Here are 3 of my favorites from the shoot.


The setup was:

Canon 40 D - Tripoded in center front
1 Flash - Full power, back left of subject about 10 o clock
1 Flash - Full power, front right of subject about 4 o clock

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is great!. The strobes do good job of carving him out of a would-be 2D background. And I like how it pops, too.

    ReplyDelete