Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hey Fightin' Tigers!

Well yes it is hard to believe that my son turns 3 this month. I will give you a little background behind this post. I graduated from Louisiana State University (LSU) in 2000. I love watching LSU on TV play football or baseball. So I have started my son young. He now watches the games with me on TV and yells out "GO LSU!" It is so awesome.

So one day I decided to start singing the LSU fight song (Hey Fightin' Tigers) in the truck with him in the back seat. Needless to say after about a month or so he caught on. He now knows every word and sings it great. I am a proud papa.

So his birthday is coming up and we asked him what kind of birthday he wanted. We figured he would say Thomas the Train, or Sponge Bob, but nope. He said "Hey Fightin' Tigers!" It is going to be awesome.

So it came down to designing the birthday party invites to send out. Needless to say, I had a blast doing this. It started as my wife's idea, I just made it come to life. We decided to design a mock football ticket with all of the party information on it. So of course I had to take pictures. So below are the pictures I took of him in his LSU football uniform. He was so funny. He would not take off those gloves. It looks even better that they are mismatched. But it was his choice. So here are the pics from the shoot and what the Birthday Ticket Invite looks like. Enjoy and have a great day.









No comments:

Post a Comment